October, 2011. Software Development Laboratory.
This is Cyber Cage management system which features extensively defined Actors like users, cashiers, administrators etc. This also features secure system locking (for client machines which aren’t logged in) by means of open source kernel hooks.
- Low level (from open source) kernel hooks with render the process invisible to attackers
- Low level keyboard reprogramming to defend against tampering with client machines when not logged in
- Business statistics like login/logout timings, weekly/monthly sales reports etc
- Versatile customer type creation (temporary or permanent)
- Highly simple U.I
- Ease of customer profile recharging
The server and the client was coded in VB.net.
I’ve included the source code of program. Find the download link at the end. “RefractiveSoft” was this company name that I authored by programs with. It was what I wanted to call the company I want to start some day in the future. Just mentioning this in case someone finds this a reason to believe that I “outsourced” the creation of the program.
This is the main screen from which all program features can be accessed. Functions are rendered invisible/unusable according to the privileges of the user logged in